Bring the Intentional Living Workshop to your Women’s Ministry. In a 3 hour seminar, Acquire the skill set of Goal Setting, Goal Acquisition and Time Management. It will change your life, the way you think and immediately launch you into the pursuit of excellence.
Contact Bonnie Liabenow at firstname.lastname@example.org for winter and spring 2016 bookings.
Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”Matthew 11:28
If you struggle getting adequate rest, consider these 8 key strategies.
1. Pray. Giving all your cares to your Heavenly Father.
2. Stay away from caffeine, alcohol, nicotine or stimulants that interfere with sleep.
3. Turn your bedroom into a sleep-friendly place: quiet, dark, cool, and a bed that is equipped with a comfortable mattress and pillows.
4. Establish a soothing pre-sleep routine that includes bath, soft music, diming all lights and reading God’s Word.
5. During the day, expose yourself to natural light in the morning and during the day; this maintains your internal clock on a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
6.Go to bed and wake up at the same time each day which sets your internal clock assuring a higher quality of sleep.
7. Eat healthy with No food after 7:00pm and balance fluid intake eliminating your need for a bathroom trip or feeling thirsty during sleep hours keeping in mind it takes 90 minutes for the body to process liquids.
8. Exercise daily keeping your workout at least 3 hours before bedtime.